Saturday, July 4, 2015

How I learned How to Speak Good English

People always ask me the following question: Where did you learn to speak English? The following scenario will answer this question. Once upon a time in my early childhood life, I could not speak very well.
Therefore there was a decision made for me to be placed into a speech pathology class. It was at the point where I learned to pronounce my words correctly. The woman that I give credit for my success today is none other than Clara Rose Simon. I can only imagine what her struggle was like to teach me at that age, because I know for a fact that I was quite an unruly child. I am here today to tell you that her hard work and dedication to instructing me has truly paid off ! I haven't seen this woman in years but if you just so happen to run into her, just let her know that I truly commend her for a job well done. The moral of this story is this: When you have finally made it to a successful point in your life, it is always a good thing to pay homage to the "bridges" that have allowed you to cross over.

No comments:

Post a Comment