Thursday, July 2, 2015

Learning What It Means to Grind Hard

 When I was about 15 years old, I received my first summer job working for JTPA (Job Training Partnership Act). In order for me to get to work, I had to pay my step-father $100 every two weeks for gas money, because he had to leave his job to come and get me. Keep in mind that we lived at least 5 miles outside of the city limits. What an unfair situation ! I got smart one day and I went a bought a bike from a cousin. It was a heck of ride into town, but at least I saved some money a long the way. The moral of the story is this: In life you are always going to come across some sort of obstacle when you are on your way to your destination. Learn to keep your head up, inhale,exhale, and think about how to adapt and overcome your obstacles. Where there is a will there is a way !

No comments:

Post a Comment