Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fond Memories at Age 4

At the age of 4, my favorite show on television was Bozo The Clown. I thought that this clown was so amazing because he was always doing fun games on his show. Well, one day, my mother found out that he was coming to the Village Shopping Center in Conway, Arkansas and she took me to see him. He flew in town in a news station helicopter. It was the most amazing thing that I had ever seen in my life at the point. It was even cooler that he walked up to me and shook my hand and me a generic autographed picture of himself. When I saw him fly away in that contraption, it was even cooler than when I had seen him appear.
Years later, I was outraged when I found out that had only been a guy dressed up in a suit. However, the memory of my experience with him would last for a long time.
The moral of this story is this: During the Christmas season, Billions of children across the globe will be excited to see a man in a red suit, because he has the power to travel across the globe , in one night, to bring each boy and girl their favorite toy. Don't be tempted to spoil the excitement of hope for them just because you know his true identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment