Friday, December 11, 2015

Greedy Granny

 One day I  took it upon myself to go and see my grandparents. When I arrived there my grandmother was nowhere to be found. I told the orderly that I brought her some candy. No sooner than I said that here comes granny in her wheelchair. She says , " They told me that I had a visitor. So how are you doing boy?" I said, " I'm doing fine grandma. I just wanted to stop by and check on you all." She said," it's good to see you........ Now where is that candy?" I showed her where it was and then I opened up the bag for her to get a few pieces. She then looked me in the face and said, "Good looking out son! " Then she turned around and rolled herself to the dining hall. At first I thought that she had come to see me. In reality, she had just come for that candy!
The moral of the story is this. Sometimes old people will do or say things that may seem insensitive as they get older. You have got to learn that its nothing personal. Its just that they have developed a one track mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment