Thursday, July 2, 2015

Teaching My Neighbor How To Drive

There is no greater feeling that being able to teach someone something new. Today, I gave my Indian neighbor a lesson in driving. I had to give him baby steps. In order to truly learn how to drive, it is a good idea to first learn how to park. There are too many people out here that claim that they know how to drive, but can't park correctly in a parking space ! He did really well for someone who has NEVER driven before. He thanked me for being able to sacrifice my time to help him learn to drive. The moral of this story is this: At one time or another, someone took the time to show you something that was new to you. Therefore, when you have the opportunity to do the same for another, you should always pay it forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment