Sunday, June 28, 2015

Why Get Married If You Are Going To Cheat ?

It really does bother me to hear married men brag about how many other women that they have slept with. In fact, me and a co-worker had a friendly discussion about it. I asked him, "Why did you get married if you know that you were going to sleep with other women?" He said he likes different body types and that he loves his wife. And that men are going to do what men do. Ladies and gentlemen, that is just a foolish way to try to justify infidelity. The sad part is that as men, we have been using this explanation for years. I truly believe that a " Real Man" honors his commitments. Marriage is supposed to sacred. When you take those vows and say I DO, you agree to forsake all others. I know for a fact that I am smart enough to know that I am not ready to be married, due to unresolved issues. The moral of this story is this: If you are not ready to be involved in a committed relationship, just be honest with yourself and to the other person. You come out a lot better in the end by saving yourself a whole lot of misery."

No comments:

Post a Comment