Sunday, June 28, 2015

Dancing Machine

It seems as if the wildest things happen to me when I decide to go to the mall. I was minding my own business, when a woman from my past comes up to me and hugs me with her husband in tow. She told her husband about how when I used to dance with her at the Conway Skating Rink parties that I used to make her feel as if she was the hottest woman in the room. Granted, this was not the first time that I have ever heard this from a woman.

All that I wanted to do back then was have fun. It just so happens that whenever I danced with someone, it seemed as if the whole room was watching ! Ahhh.... fun times ! I am just glad that she still had those memories of me. It made me feel as if I had done something right ! Especially since she shared that info with her husband. Who does that ?

No comments:

Post a Comment