Saturday, June 27, 2015

House Party Confessions

A while back, I attended a house party of a close military friend. This party was filled with notorious celebrities such as Bud Light and Jim Beam. It truly amazes me how much of the truth will come out when someone is intoxicated. Okay, we all were gathered around a table when the subject of theft come up. The majority of the people in attendance confessed of the many things that they had stolen over their lifetime. I sat in my chair dumbfounded and bewildered with some of the things that they had mentioned. Then they got to me and asked what I had stolen. I told them NOTHING! They treated me as if I were not a member of the club when I told them that. Forgive me for being a square or even an octagon, but I grew up knowing that the bible clearly states that thou shall not STEAL! Maybe they didn't get that memo. The moral of this story is that sometimes you really don't know the type of person that you are dealing with until they have been high or intoxicated !

No comments:

Post a Comment