Monday, April 2, 2018

Never Let Her Toothbrush Hit The Bathroom Counter

Years ago, when I got my first car, I traveled to see my uncle Mickey Wayne, my father's brother.
My father's brother was an old man that seemed to always keep a new woman around him. 
I even noticed this at the age of 4. Anyways, after years of not seeing him I decided to pay him a visit when I was 21.
On this visit he shared with me some information that would prove to be very valuable in due time. 
He said, "Rickey, I know that right about now, you are really starting to discover your sexual prowess as a young man. You've got our genes. So I already know what you are out there doing.
Keep this in mind. While you are out there spending late nights with a woman are your home, remember that they need to be gone before the sun rises. Never let her toothbrush hit the bathroom counter. If you do, you will start to see other items show up, and before you know it, she will have moved in with you without paying rent !"
I laughed at it when I initially heard him say it. However, I never forgot this lesson. He also told me to invest into a twin mattress, because no woman in her right mind will want to share a bed like that with you for very long and she will have no choice but to retreat back home to her own bed to sleep comfortably. My uncle Mickey Wayne was a wild man in his prime. 
Years later, he would suffer from 2 strokes that would eventually have him end up in a nursing home that would be far away from his family and friends. It is sad for me to think about how he would spend his latter years. 
However, I will always remember the fun times and wild information that he once shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment