Tuesday, November 29, 2016

How My Rolex was Stolen

Years ago, I used to frequent a website called Blackplanet.com. It was there that I thought that I had met the woman of my wet dreams in a chatroom. 1SexyLady was her screen name. After months of chatting with one another we decided that we should meet in person. We met for dinner at Sonny Williams. She was every bit as sexy as her profile picture.
After dinner, we went to have fun at a popular nightclub to dance the night away.
At about 3a.m., we decided to take things a little further.
 I rented a room at the Holiday Inn Presidential. I must say that she gave a workout that I would never forget.
When I woke up, not only was she gone, but so was my watch and the contents of my wallet !
When I went to log back into my account, I noticed that she had deleted her page.
It was this event that scarred me for life and that is why I find it so hard to sleep with anyone.
It also taught me lesson about buying expensive jewelry.
Don't buy it unless you know that if something happens to it that you will be okay about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment