Friday, January 1, 2016

About Last Night

New Year's Eve 2015 turned out to be the best yet that I have experienced thus far ! The night began me hanging out with some new friends at a man cave party. The games that this guy had in that setting were awesome. I had no idea that beer pong had been made into a video game ! Afterwards, I went to see the Legendary Rap Memphis Rap Group 8 Ball and MJG perform live at the Revolution Music Room in Little Rock. I had seen these guys perform before, but this concert experience was outstanding ! At the end of the night I received a picture with them. The wildest thing that happened to me was that a complete stranger, a hot chick, walked up to me gave me a New Year's kiss ! I am sure that " The Captain" had something to do with it, but it was the perfect ending to a great night !

No comments:

Post a Comment