Thursday, November 19, 2020

Karma has no time limit!

 When I was in my twenties, I was a very popular young man. 

It was at this time that I had truly built up a sexual reputation for myself. I was doing it with any and everyone that wanted me.

Not all of the women that I was involved with were single. 

In fact, while I was in college, a young woman wanted me to be her side-piece. A few months down the line, her boyfriend found out about it and he confronted me. I admitted it and instead of fighting me he just simply broke up with her.

 He was a smart guy. Had we fought, we might have ended up in jail or worse. 

I found out later that before we graduated that he took an internship for Company X. 

And that was the last time that I had heard from him.

Fast forward 18 years later, I went on 4 job interviews for the same company. In the final interview, I met up with him. He was the Senior Human Resources Manager. 

Let's just say that I did not get the job. All that I could do was laugh when it was all said and done because I knew that karma had finally kicked in. 

The moral of this story is this:

Regardless of how much someone wants you, if they belong to someone else, just walk away. It is not worth all of the drama that comes along with that situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment