Saturday, January 28, 2017

Goodbye My Love

 Everyone has that iconic person that introduces them to their definition of the word attractive. It was Mary Tyler Moore who gave me that awakening when I was 8 years old as I watched the re-runs of The Dick Van Dyke Show.
She was a sweetheart and she was absolutely gorgeous.
No matter what show she was in, you'd better believe that I was going to be watching it.
The last television appearance that I saw her in was when she appeared in an episode of Hot In Cleveland. She looked amazing even then.
I was so crushed when I heard that she finally died due to a diabetes ailment. Even though she is gone, she will live forever in my memories. Good Bye Madame. Thanks for the smiles and laughter that you provided the world for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment